SSCM Level One is made up of sixteen sessions to teach you the basics of how to conduct a children’s ministry service to lead a dynamic, spirit-led children’s service. While there are DVDs available of this module, we provide them here as MP4 videos that fit nicely on a USB Stick. These can be transferred to all of your mobile devices to take with you anywhere. These lessons show you how to equip children for the work of the ministry, teach them the meat of God’s word, and bring them into the presence of God.
Even kids ministers who have had previous children’s ministry training agree that what they learned through these sessions change their ministry forever.
One graduate said, “I have two bachelor’s degrees and two masters degrees in education and theology, yet I can earnestly say that Power Club training and the School of Supernatural Children’s Ministry training is some of the best I have ever experienced.” Sherry Chester, children’s pastor in Texas
““Yippee!!! I am so blessed to have the School of Supernatural Children’s Ministry flash drive right at my fingertips, so I can listen and listen again all I want. I have NEVER heard anyone preach on these topics AT ALL. Every parent and children’s minister needs to hear this stuff!” Helen Grace Peters, USA
Sign up by clicking on the image below.
List of Sessions in SSCM Level One: Children’s Ministry Basics
- 1: Evaluating the Church & Her Children
- 2: Kids as a Mission Field
- 3: The New Wine Skin of Children’s Ministry
- 4: How to Bring Kids into the Presence of God
- 5: Children & the Holy Spirit
- 6: The Tabernacle Pattern of Children’s Ministry™
- 7: Understanding Children & Worship
- 8: How to Prepare Your Lesson
- 9: Creative Teaching Ideas
- 10: Creative Use of Drama
- 11: Reaching the Heart of a Child through Games
- 12: Discipline Can Be Fun
- 13: Quick & Easy Scripture Memorization
- 14: Preschoolers & God
- 15: Child Protection Policies
- 16: PowerClubs: What they Are & How to Start One